Individual Membership Levels 2015
Choose the level at which you want to join us. You’ll be taken to PayPal for secure payment.
If you prefer, you can download the PDF Membership Application Form, print it, and submit it to us with your payment in person or by mail.
Custer Area Arts
P.O. Box 310
Custer SD 57730
Top Ten Ways to Become Involved with Local Arts:
- Promote your artwork.
Get a free listing on this website.
- List your events.
Email details here.
- Find out what’s happening locally.
Check out our website’s calendar.
- Support local arts businesses and nonprofits.
Enjoy a Lo-Ru West Dance Studio or Black Hills Playhouse performance.
- Bring more art into schools.
Celebrate Youth Art Month with artists like Dick Termes.
- Attend local events.
Tour the Custer County Courthouse Art Gallery.
- Link up with other arts councils.
Network with Hill City and South Dakota Arts Councils.
- Spend some time with musicians.
Volunteer downtown at summer music performances.
- Get involved with special events.
For example, help plan Bark Beetle Blues celebrations.
- Help create an arts community.
Imagine and organize new arts education opportunities.